ScanPal EDA71 Enterprise Tablet
It’s like the Swiss Army Knife® of rugged, enterprise tablet computers. The 7-inch ScanPal™ EDA71 tablet equips retail, DSD, field service, and T&L operations with a flexible solution that fits a wide range of workflows. It provides the processing power modern operations need, real-time connectivity for business-critical applications, and enterprise-level reliability, support, and protection.
- The carry case with shoulder strap has a ‘grab and go’ design that lets you instantly shift from comfortably carrying the tablet to full use of all functions while still in the case.
- The ScanPal EDA71 supports Android O, P, and Q, providing the lifecycle you need. Currently, EDA71 is loaded with Android 8 and and 10
- Enhanced network connectivity capabilities, including 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2×2 MIMO WLAN, Bluetooth® 4.2, and NFC.
- A sleek, modern, and contemporary design plus enterprise-grade ruggedness. Built tough to withstand 1.2 m (4 ft) drops to concrete, and 200 0.5 m tumbles.
- New memory options, new scanning options, and a powerful new processor platform coupled with new accessories make the ScanPal EDA71 ideal for a wide range of customer needs.
- A new rotating handstrap makes it easy to scan barcodes while holding the tablet with one hand, and convenient to show the screen to a customer.
As businesses continue to optimize operations, they’re looking for flexible, enterprise-grade devices they can use for multiple workflows. The ScanPal EDA71 tablet is the solution. It combines:
- Fast Qualcomm Snapdragon SDM450 8-core processor
- Vivid 7-inch Corning® Gorilla Glass® display
- Robust, up-to-date wireless connectivity
- Your choice of 2 scanners
- New accessories
The ScanPal EDA71 is the right choice for a variety of applications:
- Retail line busting
- Merchandising in DSD
- Taking inventory at a convenience store
- Retrieving repair history information in the field
- And more
With its intuitive, modern touchscreen design, the ScanPal EDA71 device is as comfortable and easy to use as a consumer tablet, but with the advantages of a professional-grade product, including the support and lifecycle that are critical for enterprises.
- Rotating handstrap: Enables fast, one-handed scanning using side scan triggers and also makes it easy to show the display to customers.
- Carry case with shoulder strap: Quickly switch from carrying the tablet to using it, without having to remove the device from the case. Reduces arm fatigue and frees both hands for other activities.
- eHomeBase: A recharging station with Ethernet and USB ports.
- Vehicle dock: Extend the tablet’s capabilities from a vehicle or push cart by connecting a USB peripheral.